|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Insights Analyst - Woolies X
- Drive analytical solutions to support the WOW Loyalty & Marketing team
- Work as part of a close-knit collaborative team
- Surry Hills location
As a start-up business inside one of Australia’s largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No. 1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised for our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Analytics and Insights Manager, the Senior Insights Analyst will be responsible for driving analytical solutions to collaboratively support the Woolworths Loyalty and Marketing across a wide range of BAU, project and ad hoc insights projects.
- Lead the strategy, design and testing of digital analytics implementations.
- Transform analytical output into actionable insights, build clients materials, and engage clients throughout the process (scoping to delivery)
- Ensuring quality control and oversight of reporting outputs.
- Work closely with other teams across the business where specialist knowledge is required.
- Ability to represent information in a format designed to make explicit the value in the data, in an easily understandable and meaningful way for the audience
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced analyst, with not only strong technical skills, but also the ability to understand, communicate and influence stakeholders based on best practice recommendations. You will be working as part of a collaborative team and will have the opportunity to share knowledge and mentor junior analysts in the team.
Further to this, you will possess:
- 4+ years of experience working on data analysis and insights, preferably in a marketing context.
- A degree in a quantitative area e.g. Actuarial, Maths / Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics etc is preferred.
- Experience driving insights from data and presenting the findings to different sets of stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of advanced analytical skills - A/B testing, regression, hypothesis testing.
- Highly skilled in writing complex SQL codes.
- Ability to manipulate data effectively to improve its functional application, usability, interconnectivity, or quality.
- Knowledge and experience using Amazon Redshift SQL, BI Reporting Tools, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand, communicate and influence stakeholders based on best practice recommendations.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #work180 #LI