What you'll contribute to
We are seeking a Senior Sales Systems Specialist who will be primarily responsible for the functional design, development and support of Sales Systems which provides the business with well-integrated technology and information systems support in order to enable TMCA to execute its strategy and achieve its objectives.
How you'll make an impact
- Creates and maintains functional/systems specifications documents for assigned projects and associated products. Acts as an interface between business users/analysts and developers, acting as the primary point of contact for any queries on business process and functionality including the development of new business functionality
- Implements and ensures that agreed Sales systems, processes and procedures are consistent with set policies in order to achieve and maintain best practice in terms of quality, long-term cost and re-use, while balancing technical excellence with business reality.
- Provides advice on and assists managers in the development of policies and standards for the Sales Systems team in order to enable the effective implementation of business strategic objectives and to identify opportunities for new and innovative solution approaches
- Monitors and analyses performance against targets for own area and recommends countermeasures where required in order to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved
- Ensures Sales/SAP Systems plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders and understood and documented in accordance with relevant business processes and business logic.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience desirable
- 5+ years' SAP functional analysis experience
- Experience in customized SAP Sales & Distribution and Aftersales processes in Automotive/Sales & Distribution industries
- Proven knowledge in functional requirements and technical specifications writing and unit/user testing
- Experience with all phases of SDLC including industry-standard project methodologies
- Experience in vendor management desirable
- Experience in broad-based application and technology systems
- Track record in successfully delivering and implementing IT systems projects
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
- At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers