|Job Type:||Full Time|
Portfolio Support Manager
- Support the successful delivery of priority initiatives
- Help build capabilities and a consistent project management framework across Food and Group
- Based in Bella Vista
About the role
As Portfolio Support Manager, you will support the successful delivery of priority initiatives by providing transparency, supporting health checks and course correction activities. This is achieved through rigorous project management whilst building capabilities and a consistent project management framework across Food and Group. Reporting to the Head of Delivery Office, Food Group Customer Transformation, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders including Strategy, Commercial, Project Leads, Culture and Change, Store Capacity and Finance on initiatives to support Delivery Office activities
- Support the Delivery Office communication and reporting
- Manage the project management tool (Sentient) for on-boarding, coaching and user administration, project/program data integrity and reporting
- Follow up on strategic programs milestones, risks and benefits for monthly reporting, Delivery Office actions through to completion
- Maintain the Delivery Office Hub, Framework website to ensure all information is up to date
- Provide portfolio support to Head of Delivery Office and Portfolio Managers with day to day activities
To be successful as Portfolio Support Manager, you will need to think outside the box for opportunities to improve the Food Delivery Office processes and reporting. You must possess a high level of collaboration and a proven history of working with cross functional teams and building relationships. You must have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and can thrive in a fast paced environment with a high level of ambiguity. In addition:
To be successful you will have:
- 2+ years in a PMO / Programme support experience or Junior PMO manager experience
- Understanding / awareness of waterfall and agile delivery frameworks
- Ability to interpret data and create reports / graphs
- Advanced organising skills and follow through
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to see opportunities to improve Delivery Office processes to make it efficient
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.