|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Manager, Brand Expression
- Lead the creative expression of the Woolworths brand through key parts of Australian Food and Digital Businesses
- Newly created role reporting to Brand Expression Director
- Work between Bella Vista and Surry Hills (The GreenHouse)
Woolworths Group is in an exciting phase of growth and as part of that, our Marketing team has undergone a significant transformation to become the Brand & Reputation team, which has led to the creation of a number of new positions.
The new Brand Expression team led by Nick Chapman as Director, Brand Expression will focus on how the Woolworths Brand is expressed creatively across all the businesses and brands of the Food Group, through brand identities and creative systems, communications, and experiences in digital & physical environments.
As Senior Manager for Brand Expression, you will lead a team of Brand managers and work in partnership to bring expression to life across Australian Food. You will lead major Brand Expression Projects as well as be the key leader of overall brand standards and guidelines. In addition you will:
- Define, evaluate and iterate:
- Brand assets and creative systems (including brand ID, colour, photography, illustration, iconography, animation, audio, typography) across predominantly digital businesses and experiences
- Tone of voice and language
- Branded properties and platforms
- Masterbrand extensions
- Extended brands and branded propositions
- Develop Brand Standards and Guidelines and document, update and digitally distribute to enable expression across multiple teams and customer touchpoints
- Create new branded entities as required with ongoing leadership of their identities and creative systems
- Lead creative retrospectives and reviews
To be a successful Senior Manager for Brand Expression you will be a digital and brand expert. You will be driven, focused and buoyant and have the ability to collaborate and influence. You are pragmatic and achievement-focused with high capacity for managing complex work with many interdependencies. In addition you will possess:
- Technical expertise and skills in Brand identity, creative leadership and digital marketing
- Previous experience leading a team
- High degree of horizontal leadership and partnership
- Experience in leading and inspiring teams across complex cross-functional businesses
- Ability to use insights and tracking
- Risk management experience
- Values-driven with high ethics
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.