|Job Type:||Full Time|
Head of Media, Planning and Trade
- Lead and coach the team in the creation and delivery of world class trade and acquisition marketing campaigns
- Drive market leading performance
- 12 month fixed term contract based in Alphington, VIC
Dan Murphy's is the destination for the widest range of liquor at Australia's best prices. Each of our stores carries over 3,500 products including hundreds of spirits and beers, thousands of wines as well as over 5000 products available online. With such a large liquor range, it is the Dan Murphy’s team that makes your shopping experience easy and enjoyable.
As the Head of Media, Trade and Planning, you will lead the Trade and Value strategic pillar end to end, developing and executing a customer first trade strategy which drives value perceptions, sales and gross profit. Working closely with your team, you will lead the media strategy and build strong relationships across the Dan Murphy’s business and our agency partners to ensure the successful delivery of a business aligned customer plan and trading campaigns that drive market leading performance. In addition you will:
- Lead the Media & Trade pillar end-to-end across all touch points, including digital performance media and trade publications (catalogue), to deliver business results
- Accountable for the management and optimisation of approx. $20m media budget, ensuring the right channel mix in alignment with your strategic objectives (instore and online traffic, ROAS, customer acquisition)
- Drive the strategic agenda for integrated Media planning (strategy through to execution and optimisation), as well as evolving the measurement and planning framework towards a CLV model
- Develop and manage the media & search agency relationships, including leading negotiations and reviewing performance
- Lead an in-house digital media team who plan, buy and optimize digital channels (social, display, affiliates, video and programmatic) across trade, brand and loyalty activity
- Ensure robust annual / quarterly / monthly planning and cross collaboration with the Dan’s Merchandise and Operations teams
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to develop and execute strategy with strong digital marketing leadership. You must have expertise in digital marketing and have the ability to manage a media plan end to end and own the media budget. You must have exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills to build strong relationships and to contribute to commercial conversations with both internal and external stakeholders. In addition:
- 8+ years experience in a senior marketing role with a focus on customer experience & strategy ownership
- Ideally 12+ years working in dedicated Marketing role
- Proven experience in Senior Leadership roles and leading teams within a matrix operating model
- Media Management & experience with CLV models
- Ability to leverage data & insights to drive customer-first solutions
- Experience / understanding of the retail category (preferred)
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/or marketing
- Knowledgeable and confident in the world of Liquor, ideally wine
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You