|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Digital Designer - 6 Month FTC
Here at Endeavour Drinks, we are embarking on our next generation of growth and we want you to be an influential part of it. Our family of leading brands are well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market-leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS as well as our Cellarmaster Wines and Langtons businesses, our aim is to be the world's best drinks retailer.
At Endeavour Drinks, we know the expectations of our customers have never been higher than ever so it is important to us that our customer's experiences are intuitive and personalised.
About the Role
As a digital designer, within the newly created personalisation squad, you will play an integral part to the successful delivery of eDM marketing campaigns across all of our liquor brands. With a strategic view and a customer centric approach you will design, build and execute the email templates and creative content to deliver engaging, interactive experiences that drive customer-focused outcomes.
- Maintain the highest creative standards and output.
- An efficient and automated way of working
- Concept development and output of campaigns.
- Work with numerous stakeholders to help develop marketing and campaign materials.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Present creative ideas and campaigns to clients and key stakeholders.
- Execute creative ideas in a variety of formats: from concept to execution.
- Work primarily with eDM campaigns.
- Work with senior creatives on big campaign and project-based work.
As a passionate Digital Designer, you will have a customer first approach with a proven ability to identify and deliver email marketing campaigns that drive commercial outcomes. You will have a natural ability to bring digital experiences to life and strive to deliver best in class digital design innovation.
Further to this, you will demonstrate the following skills;
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Solid experience in creating content using variables (data sources in adobe creative cloud).
- Email Marketing CMS experience (Mailchimp, Responsys etc)
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Indesign, prepress and print process
- Positive, collaborative, energetic
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Show commitment to Endeavour Drinks core values
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You