|Job Type:||Full Time|
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online
About the role
As Search Trader, you will be passionate about how Search Marketing can deliver tangible results for a business. You will enjoy working with clients from various levels and business units, and relish getting stuck into business challenges providing innovative solutions end to end.
Working with the Search Manager, you will help develop offers and campaigns which drive product and category growth, contributing to the overall customer value. Working across multiple campaigns, brands and categories, you need to be highly efficient, organised and have exceptional time management.
In this role you will:
- Provide hands-on SEM campaign management of Google and Bing accounts
- Track, report and analyse SEM and analytics data
- Manage large scale budgets across various campaigns
- Optimise ad-copy through an always-be-testing approach
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Drive innovation in SEM through use of WooliesX vast amount of data
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Drive channel growth through paid SEM to drive incremental revenue and achieve strategic business outcomes across multiple business units.
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients and teams
Who you are:
You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. Whatever you love - design, technology, engineering, you’re active in the community that sits around it. You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia’s biggest companies.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2-4 years' experience in a hands on SEM role
- Hands on experience with bid management tools such as Search Ads 360, Adobe, Shopping Ads, Marin or Kenshoo
- Hands on experience in keyword planning and forecasting
- Good experience with Ad Servers such as DoubleClick or Sizmek
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with Tagging solutions for measurement and audience building
- Strong visual reporting skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Previous experience working with large retail and ecommerce clients
- Ability to write scripts that streamline our workflow through automation
- Experience in how SEM contributes to other elements within the digital marketing suite e.g display remarketing, on site experience
- Well-developed commercial acumen and proven ability to develop accurate forecasts that meet or exceeds objectives
- Experience in Search research tools such as Hitwise and Adthena
- Understanding of online to offline attribution
What's in it for you
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now.
We’re social! - connect with us through LinkedIn #LI , Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180