|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASAP Start Contract Opportunity
With risk and compliance being at the forefront of our priorities; we at ING are eagerly seeking multiple KYC Analysts to play an integral role in our KYC Operations team.
As a result of a number of business critical projects including a global system implementation, we are looking to grow our team and enhance our ability to detect and mitigate financial risks. You’ll be performing risk-based activities and investigations which include analysing customer and transaction activity, conducting background research and recommending appropriate actions.
Whilst Transaction Monitoring will be the key focus of this role, you may also be involved in performing Customer Due Diligence activities.
As the need for strong AML and KYC protocol continues, we are seeking experienced individuals who are analytical or passionate eager to learn graduates who would like to build a career in KYC.
What are you going to do?
- Analyse customer and transactional information to assess whether alerted activity is of concern
- Conduct additional background research as appropriate, to help assess risk and mitigate fraud
- Apply ING procedural framework, and use your own knowledge to make risk based decisions. If doubts and suspicious activities arise, you’ll be expected to refer the alert or case for further investigation and reporting to authorities
- Perform customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification
What are we looking for?
- Ideally, hold experience in transaction monitoring and investigations Strong understanding of Banking policies, procedures and systems
- Strong analytical skills curiosity, attention to detail and pursuit of ongoing excellence. A willingness to learn, and drive to go beyond expectations
- Tertiary education is mandatory (undergraduate degree)
n.b. This is an on-going contract role that will see you will be payed through an external 3rd party vendor
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.