Skills and attributes for success
A consultancy mindset and a background in business development/client service and service line experience is essential. Ability to lead and drive initiatives in a way that can be leveraged by our business leadership is critical. A broad understanding of the role of Markets within EY is preferred.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Preferred background within EY or other Big 4 professional services environment
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, including cultural sensitivity, with experience in a cross-border role;
- Strong project and change management skills, with high levels of commercial insight and acumen
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize workload, managing expectations and delivering exceptional client service
- Demonstrate ability to contribute at both an operational and strategic level
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent area of study or experience);
- Strong business writing skills essential, with the ability to create content independently with limited initial input
- Excellent oral, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong spoken and written English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Master’s degree in a Business discipline
- Proactive and committed team-oriented attitude
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills including prioritizing, organizing and tracking details and meeting a series of aggressive deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.