|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a experienced Early Learning leader you will be working with Senior Management to fit out and plan the new centre, recruit and build your team.
This brand new facility co-located within a broader Aged Care development, is a 70 place long day service catering for birth to preschool age children.
In this non-teaching Director's role you will be charged with delivering excellence in practice while being able to balance the day-to-day needs of our service, staff, children, and families.
You’ll grow the centre to be a respected and relied upon service in the Westmead community and broader Uniting organisation.
As an organisation, Uniting has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this, on offer here:
- A supportive and passionate team of Directors and Senior Leaders who meet regularly, network and support each other
- Ongoing personal and professional development with career advancement and pathway opportunities
- Develop innovative programs such as our bush kindy and in intergenerational aged/health care
- Significant opportunity to shape the service and wider Uniting Early Learning operations
As the new Director, you will need:
- Relevant Director's experience with ECT degree and current NESSA registration
- Strong operational leadership including management of budgets, rosters and policies
- Embedding the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS) and Quality Improvement Plans (QIP)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain occupancy across the service
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
For further information, or should you have any questions, please contact Alex Sullivan from Uniting’s Early Learning Talent Acquisition Team on 0466 801 937 or firstname.lastname@example.org