|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Account Manager to grow sales across the Central Coast, Hunter (Lower & Upper), Greater Lakes, Mid-North Coast and New England regions.
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager you will be responsible for generating sales revenue in line with agreed sales plans and budgets in addition to developing long-term business relationships with existing and prospective customers. You will be experienced at multi-channelled selling and driving sales initiatives to grow market share sustainably. This role will also support the Field Sales Segment team with key business development opportunities and sales-related initiatives across the respective region. You will have a disciplined approach at ensuring all relevant market and sales activities are being reported through our CRM system and maintaining customer records.
Key to success in this role will be your demonstrated experience at being a self-disciplined, motivated individual with superior time management and planning skills to ensure efficiency with a proven history of successfully delivering sales results against business KPI’s. You will also have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills with an inherent ability to meet people and develop long-term professional relationships.
Some duties include:
- Undertaking sales activities within segment/region to achieve budgeted targets and take corrective action as required.
- Contribute to the development of customer and segment plans, identifying new opportunities for value added products and service through account plan management.
- Conversion of market leads into profitable sales.
- Prospecting for new business and sales opportunities.
- Promoting USG Boral products and systems in the market.
- Supporting our channels to market with required technical, product and sales support.
- Develop strong multilevel relationships with targeted customers and segment decision makers.
- Resolve complaints in a timely manner and address relevant changes to reduce or eliminate reoccurrence.
- Ensure that business activities are conducted within the Company’s safety/compliance policies.
- Review and track marketplace trends and developing sales plans to secure and grow sales.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of sales activities into our CRM system.
- Tertiary qualifications in sales/business related discipline will be highly regarded.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales positions preferably within the building industry.
- Highly developed understanding of sales tools, methodologies and business processes.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrating sound business acumen.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently multi-task and meet required deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with managing data in spreadsheets and CRM systems.
- Preferably based in Newcastle or the Central Coast region.
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude and understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol is important to this role.
If this sounds like you click to Apply and be sure to include your Resume and Cover Letter.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.