Last updated 26 days ago
- Work for one of the largest IT and Business Consulting firms in the world
- Immediate start available, initially working from home but available for meetings in Macquarie Park
- Newly created client-facing opportunity
- Major digital transformation program, designing and developing solutions for a financial system at a well-known Australian brand
- 6 months fixed term contract with a strong possibility of an extension.
YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with the CGI and client team
- Develop new applications, maintain and enhance existing solutions
- Guide stakeholders in formulating technical specifications, advising of alternatives and implications.
- Utilise analytic skills and business knowledge to recommend a fit for purpose solution.
- Document the solution design or architecture for sign off and prepare estimates.
- Create and maintain application documentation, including definitions and procedures
- Conduct defect resolution of new and existing solutions
- Complete Unit testing, performance analysis and tuning to support project requirements
- Undertake Security analysis to support project requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience designing and building enterprise web applications
- Recent experience using:
- C# / .NET Framework
- Entity Framework
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017/2019 working with Azure DevOps or Jira
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite of Server Products (SQL, IIS).
- Comfortable with ambiguity, a quick learner that is confident with joining a project in-flight
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workstreams.
- Experienced in SCRUM development
- Clear, effective and professional communication skills
- Full work rights for Australia.
For more information apply today!