|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently recruiting passionate cooks across all restaurants at Crown. If you want to be part of an opening team responsible for some of Sydney’s most prestigious restaurants and events then this is a great opportunity for you. At this cook level you will be accountable to demonstrate outstanding service whilst preparing and cooking food in accordance with the outlet standards and Crown’s vision and objectives. You must be resilient and flexible with a positive can-do attitude and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. Your attitude and willingness to learn will set you up for success as well as your exceptional communication skills.
Key Selection Criteria:
- The appropriate minimum level of recognised culinary training (Cert 3 – commercial cookery)
- Relevant experience in a high volume kitchen across multiple sections highly desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought after pre-opening team
- The opportunity to work with passionate people
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
Full time and Part time positions available.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career or at the beginning or want to change your career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now.
The anticipated start date for these roles will be 1st November 2020 and applications close Sunday 27th September 2020.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.