|Job Type:||Full Time|
Currently recruiting for:
- Rooftop bar & lounge
- The Waiting Room
- 88 Noodle
- Crown Towers Room Service
The Assistant Restaurant Manager reports to the Restaurant Manager/Operations Manager, and is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of the individual outlet, with a focus on effective team communication to enhance the customer experience.
Crown Sydney outlets will include the renowned Nobu & Silks, an exciting new concept Tea House, premium buffet Epicurean, The Waiting Room, 88 Noodle, Crown Towers Room Service, Mahogany Gaming, Rooftop Bar & Lounge, our bustling Employee Restaurant, and Crystal Gaming Restaurant.
Successful candidates will possess exceptional customer focus and be highly visible throughout service. You will have the ability to assist the Restaurant Manager to achieve the successful implementation, development and maintenance of operational procedures, standards and goals within the outlet.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous management experience in a premium dining environment
- Advanced leadership skills with the proven ability to maintain the business operation in the absence of the Restaurant Manager
- Business acumen to assist in managing the P&L for the outlet
- A passion for hospitality, up to date with the latest industry trends
- Exceptional grooming standards appropriate for a 5 - star environment
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Strong product knowledge and advanced stakeholder management skills
- Current NSW RSA Certificate or be willing to obtain prior to commencement
What we offer you:
- Complimentary meals on shift at our staff restaurant
- Access to Crown Staff Club with discounts across retail, dining, sports & events
- Discounted gym with group training options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing internal training and opportunities to obtain nationally recognised qualifications
At Crown Resorts, we uphold our values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues, or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your Hospitality career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now with your updated resume and cover letter.
Applications close: October 28th 2020
Anticipated start date: November 23rd 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.