|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is at the forefront of the casino operations and development in Australia in addition to recognition as an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our third property, Crown Sydney, set to open in 2020. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
A great opportunity has become available for a dedicated Environmental Services Attendant to be part of a large team of ESA's in Crown Sydney’s diverse of kitchen operations. This is your opportunity to join the pre-opening team responsible for some of Sydney’s most prestigious restaurants and events. You may come from a different industry all together and would like to start your career in the dynamic hospitality industry. Your attitude, willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure will set you up for success as well as your exceptional communication skills.
- Washing dishes, cutlery and heavy service equipment including large pots and pans
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitising of all surfaces
- Using various types of commercial dishwashers and cleaning chemicals
Key Selection Criteria:
- A desire to learn and develop your skills in a luxury environment
- Comfortable working independently, and in a team
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Customer focused to meet the requests of all our guests
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
What we offer you:
- Free staff meals while on shift
- Discounts on Crown restaurants, hotels and retail outlets
- Easy access to public transport
- Great pay rates + 9.5% superannuation
Full time and Part time positions available '
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now.
Applications close: Friday 25th September 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.