|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Product Leads within Endeavour Group have the responsibility for a product within Endeavour Drinks and the Endeavour X Tribal Model. They are accountable for maximizing the business value of the squad’s work and prioritising the squad backlog. They are a servant leader to their squad encouraging devolved decision making and putting the needs of customers and team first.
Specifically, this role is focused on developing our product pulse data ecosystem within the personalisation tribe. For us, personalisation means connecting every customer with a drinks experience they’ll love, at the right time, in the right channel. Product Pulse will enable this through giving our customers access to the largest and most relevant drinks range in Australia enhanced with the widest set of liquor attributes. It will become an essential asset to enhance our ranging tools, our personalised marketing & our ecomm channels. Through the work their squad delivers, and by championing a new way of working, our Product Lead will play a key role in our Digital Transformation.
Sitting across two squads, you will succeed through your depth of understanding for product and by fostering collaboration and partnership between Endeavour X and our brands so that teams operate and collaborate seamlessly.
In additon to this, you will be responsible for;
- Maintaining the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements for the development for new features, functionality and integrations.
- Responsible for the build and ongoing health of the squad, ensuring that they are set up to deliver end-to-end outcomes, providing coaching and feedback and ensuring resources, are planned effectively and are fully utilised.
- Responsible for maximising the value of the work done by:
- Identifying the business value of each epic to ensure that the right value is being delivered at the right time.
- Ordering the squad backlog to maximise the value of the squads output.
- Achieving product success measures
- Ensures the right prioritisation is taking place by working closely with the brands and other stakeholders.
- Helps business stakeholders define the priority of the product backlog items.
- Ensures the squad backlog is clearly expressed and visible, transparent and clear to all.
- Accountable for ensuring that backlog items are “ready” for a team to deliver.
- Defines milestones and ensures delivery to plan.
- Works with other Product Leads to ensure that their squad backlog is prioritised appropriately to meet cross team dependencies.
- Works closely with the squad to remove impediments and “roadblocks” for the squad.
- Decides whether the work the squad has delivered is ready for release.
- Works with the squad to define criteria for work to be released.
- Accountable for the quality of the squad’s released work.
- Ensures that the squad has engaged with customer personas during the delivery of their work.
- Act as a mentor and develop agile practice within Endeavour X, along with agile ways of working across Endeavour.
- Develop business processes together with internal customers to support the digital product roadmap.
As a true leader and passionate Product Lead, you thrive in an environment where you can work on complex product features. You are skilled at translating business & marketing needs into product strategy with experience working focussed on product plans to deliver best-in-class products in a high performing retail environment. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a cross-functional environment and you will also have exposure working in Agile framework. Further to this the successful will applicant will likely posses:
Further to this you will have;
- Extensive experience of loyalty, personalisation, digital media, direct communications to drive customer and commercial outcomes
- The ability to lead teams delivering multiple features & products, changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
Senior strategic, analytical, commercial and stakeholder management ability
- Strong experience in consumer facing digital businesses and mobile products
- Understanding of online retail is desired, but not mandatory
- Ability to develop business cases that articulate strategy, value propositions, required investments, and financial returns
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and external partners/clients.
What's in it for you
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our Team Members
We’re resourceful, innovative and willing to experiment. We give you the autonomy to do things your way and make a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on culture and a great work-life balance. If this role sounds of interest to you, connect with us. We’re social! #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180 #LI
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You