|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources and energy sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently searching for an indigenous Trainee Project Administrator to join our team on the Gruyere mine site. Working closely with the Project Manager, you will provide administrative support across a range of functions related to mining operations including human resources, payroll, maintenance, training and health and safety.
This role will operate on an 8:6 roster, either FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie.
While systems and process training will be provided, previous experience in an administrative environment will give you a sound basis for success in this role.
You will also possess:
- Good data entry skills and strong computer literacy (inc MS Word, Excel)
- Strong safety awareness, in-line without Zero Harm policy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team; and
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet changing project demands.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and a full-time position
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business
- Robust systems, procedures, equipment and people
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now via our Careers page, or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that as an operating gold mine, a current National Police Clearance and drivers’ licence will be required to work on this site.
Under Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984, we are seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our customers and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees. Aboriginal Australians, particularly the Yilka people of the Central Desert region, are encouraged to apply.