|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Analyst - Data Governance & Privacy - Endeavour X
- Surry Hills location
- Take a lead role across all components of a privacy framework
- Work as part of a close-knit and collaborative team
Here at Endeavour Drinks, we are embarking on our next generation of growth and we want you to be an influential part of it. Our family of leading brands are well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market-leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS as well as our Cellarmaster Wines and Langtons businesses, our aim is to be the world's best drinks retailer.
At Endeavour Drinks, we know the expectations of our customers have never been higher than ever so it is important to us that our customer's experiences are intuitive and personalised.
About the role:
The role forms part of the Endeavour X data and personalisation team and is tasked with working within the data governance & privacy team to implement a robust data privacy framework across Endeavour Drinks.
The increasing focus within Woolworths, and amongst regulators, on data governance and protection, particularly in the area of PII data, makes this an increasingly important area for Endeavour Drinks.
This role will play a critical part in owning and implementing components of the privacy risk management framework. A key part of the role will be working in close collaboration with the Woolworths data privacy teams, adapting and implementing the group data privacy framework to fit Endeavour Drinks.
This is a terrific career opportunity for someone who wants to further their skills in data privacy by taking a lead role in influencing, building, and training, across all components of a privacy framework.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Champion data privacy across Endeavour Drinks and work with the data governance & privacy team to develop and execute a strategic road map to ensure our data is Safe and Trusted.
- Responsible for the implementation of standards, processes and practices required to meet data privacy requirements and ensure they are cascaded within Endeavour Drinks.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new group data governance framework within Endeavour Drinks.
- Contribute to the implementation of the group data risk management framework within Endeavour Drinks in close collaboration with the group data team. This includes managing risks and obligations in relation to personally identifiable information and working with stakeholders in dealing with any risk incidents.
- Alongside other members of the data and personalisation team, work to uplift the group-wide Endeavour Drinks data culture and capabilities.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced analyst with a track record in the data privacy field, who is ready to take the next step in their career, to shape and deliver the outcome of a privacy framework. This role will present an opportunity to tackle and create solutions for the ethical challenges presented by data personalisation so an interest in this area would be highly beneficial.
Further to this, you will possess:
- 10 years plus experience in an analyst and/or project management role in a data and/or risk related role within a large organisation or consulting firm
- 3-5 years experience in a data privacy related role
- Complex stakeholder management across business units
- Experience in implementing frameworks, policies, processes, and transformational agendas in large organisations
- Data and analytics and / or strategic advisory experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You