|Job Type:||Full Time|
Exciting opportunity for experienced and detailed oriented Workforce Management Administrators (two positions) to join our Asset Services Business Unit on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Workforce Management team with a focus on training compliance management, site access, and mobilisation activities. You will have a strong attention to detail, focus on process, ability to work to tight timeframes and willingness to support the broader team.
High levels of motivation, excellent time management skills and a flexible approach to working hours is essential to your success.
- Experience in a similar role within the maintenance, shutdown and resource industry (medicals, training, travel, PPE, VOC’s and ERMS processes) would be an advantage.
- Ability to mobilise a high volume of talent for shutdowns and maintenance requirements
- In managing client and candidate expectations, you will need exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate and foster teamwork and flexibility to adapt to changing demands
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and dynamic team
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button
For more information please contact Belinda Rowan – email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES