|Job Type:||Full Time|
We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
Due to the recent growth of our Resources division, we are currently accepting expressions of interest for an experienced Senior Project Accountant to join our dynamic project team.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager in Perth, this position is responsible for establishing and controlling project finances.
- Completion of joint venture and partner billings
- Analysis of costs and actual performance against budget
- Run the month end process in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist with the preparation of contract management reports, with insightful commentaries
- Maintain client relationships and provide support and guidance to the project
- Project business modelling and risk assessments
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Accounting
- Significant experience in broad financial roles, ideally in Resources
- Experience in joint ventures
- Previous experience with SAP Project Modules within relevant industry
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.
Job Ref\: 240545