|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Project Support Group team is growing! We have had an influx of new business and seeking dedicated Hydraulic Mining Shovel Specialists (HMS) to assist us in providing world class support!
Working closely with the maintenance teams and supervisors in our regional areas you will conduct Maintenance, Shutdowns, Component change outs, provide high quality information and guidance on technical issues relating to the HMS product range, liaise with Caterpillar product health representatives across multiple sites in WA to help support our customers.
This opportunity will see you go through a structured training pathway to upskill you in Caterpillar HMS products. The training will be conducted at our WesTrac facility, other Caterpillar dealerships and even the Caterpillar factory itself. The training will be conducted by both WesTrac and CAT specialists in these fields. If you are wanting to become a specialist in HMS products and are looking for a new challenge, we urge you to apply.
Rates: $65 per hour - willing to negotiate for an outstanding candidate
There are various rosters available and the successful candidates will have the ability to select from the below shifts, working 12 hour days:
- 8 days on, 6 days off
- 14 days on, 7 days off
- 14 days on, 14 days off
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- A Mechanical Trade Certificate and proven post trade experience
- Working with CAT equipment is highly desirable
- Extensive Hydraulic Mining Shovel experience essential
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- A positive attitude towards safety and exposure to safe work practices and systems
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A passion for learning new skills