|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Project Support Group team is growing! We have had an influx of new business and seeking dedicated Hydraulic Mining Shovel Specialists (HMS) to assist us in providing world class support!
Working closely with the maintenance teams and supervisors in our regional areas you will conduct Maintenance, Shutdowns, Component change outs, provide high quality information and guidance on technical issues relating to the HMS product range, liaise with Caterpillar product health representatives across multiple sites in WA to help support our customers.
This opportunity will see you go through a structured training pathway to upskill you in Caterpillar HMS products. The training will be conducted at our WesTrac facility, other Caterpillar dealerships and even the Caterpillar factory itself. The training will be conducted by both WesTrac and CAT specialists in these fields. If you are wanting to become a specialist in HMS products and are looking for a new challenge, we urge you to apply.
There are various rosters available and the successful candidates will have the ability to select from the below shifts, working 12 hour days:
- 8 days on, 6 days off
- 14 days on, 7 days off
- 14 days on, 14 days off
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- A Mechanical Trade Certificate and proven post trade experience
- Working with CAT equipment is highly desirable
- Extensive Hydraulic Mining Shovel experience essential
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- A positive attitude towards safety and exposure to safe work practices and systems
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A passion for learning new skills
What we offer:
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.