Qube has positions vacant for multi-combination (MC) truck drivers operating prime movers based in Warwick. Experience with pneumatic tankers and end tipper trailers is highly regarded.
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover and associated equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
Working at Qube
- Access to our employee well-being program.
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.