|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Services is seeking a seniorFinance ERP Consulting professionalto join the Business Applicationsdomain team as Senior Consultant. We are looking for strong leader who will form strategic partnerships with our customersin their digital journeyandhelpthem conceive, architect and implement Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
Microsoft’s Business ApplicationDomain helps customers maximize their investment in Dynamics 365for Finance solution. It is part of a global organization of exceptional people who provide Consulting, Solution Architecture guidance and Project management services for complex and mission critical business. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to make an impact ina growing business. As a senior member we are looking for someone who possesses a strong finance background and experience in implementing finance packaged solutions, lead engagementsinvolving alignment of multiple stakeholders and comfortable in discussing and demonstrating Dynamics 365for Finance to customers.
This role will require youto have conversations at many different levels from deep technical details to C-level management about technology costs and business benefits. Youwill apply advanced analysis skills, communication skills and experience in the domain of ERP solutions to define appropriate customer solutions, to design and prepare estimates for customer implementations.
You will also need to work closely with multipleteams across Microsoft–Dynamics, Azure, O365 and Industry to help bring comprehensive solutions to customers and provide feedback to Microsoft product engineering teams so thatcustomer requirements are understood and reflected in future product releases.
Lead consulting engagements includingScoping, Requirement gathering workshops, Solution Architecture and Design, Configuration, User training and leading teams through development and deployment phases.
Help account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while leading the delivery of ongoing projects.
Routinely act as subject matter expert, build strong, trusted relationships with clients and act as a team leader on the engagements.
Deliver effective presentations to audiences of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills.
Maintain extensive product group relationships and drive technical readiness for Dynamics solutions with product certifications and specific ISV packaged solutions expertise as needed.
Collaborate with Project Managers, Program managers and Pursuit leads to ensure successful delivery and project go-lives. They support achievement of several performance scorecard and key performance indicators directly or through collaboration with other roles in services, and sales.
What professionals we are looking for:
- Current and deep experience with implementing large projects on the Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operationssolution, or other large-scale ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle/PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Qualifications include hands-on experience with multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide Dynamics 365for Finance & Operations(or Dynamics AX) implementation with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery.
- Understanding of competitive technology to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with existing customer systems from non-Microsoft platforms.
- Work experience involving pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Industry leading breadth knowledge of subject area and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
- Proven Sure Step methodology experience where the candidate has executed full ERP project life cycle or orchestrated Sure Step offerings (Architecture assessment, performance review or customization review) would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience in Business application/ERP technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operationsimplementations
- Domain Skills or experience in one of the following industries is an advantage –Manufacturing, Retail, and Professional Services.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Travel will be required for this position.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.