|Job Type:||Full Time|
Currently looking for experienced MC drivers to join our local team in Geraldton area. You will require experience operating Quad, Triple and Double Road trains. Front End Loader (FEL) experience is also desirable. Duties will include haulage of bulk mineral sands, mineral concentrates and ship loading. FIFO positions available (ex Perth).
- Efficient operation of road train combinations
- Complete all necessary associated documentation (such as the preparation and signing of cartage dockets and service requests)
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedure
Qualifications and Experience
- Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- End Tipper and Side Tipper experience desired
- Front End Loader experience advantageous
- National police clearance (roles involving gold)
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other machinery as used by Qube
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Ability to follow strict workplace and safety procedures
Working at Qube
- Access to our employee well-being program.
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.