|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of business transformation journey
- Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W X-ness
The BIG W X Team is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We partner across our eco system to fuel our digital transformation journey.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for our families.
An exciting opportunity to join the BIG W X Team as the Senior DX and Content Manager. The role brings the BIG W digital offer to life through the creation of digital experiences and product content on bigw.com and beyond that inspires customers, personalised the experience to drive site traffic & customer conversion.
Some other job responsibilities would include
- Implement a Customer Experience (CX) best practices within the team and to develop a marketing leading DX strategy for BIGW.com and our app
- Lead a team that develops and implement a best in class digital experience and content strategy that offers our customers easy to navigate and inspiring product content
- Lead the development and delivery of joint business plans with our SEO, Digital Experience and Content external partners
- Lead the development and delivery of the digital experience and content strategy and improvement plans for bigw.com in conjunction with the commercial, C1R and universe marketing teams that showcases our products and builds authority in our destination categories through the creation of omni-channel shopping experiences
- Be a horizontal leader who partners across our BIG W eco system and takes a strategic, customer-first and partnership approach to everything you do
- Partner with our Product Manager for Experience and Content Capability to refine our digital experience and content capability roadmap and to drive the change management required to embed the DX and Content capabilities
- Partner with our UX manager and Design studio to develop our DX and Content ways of working (including processes, design system and style guides etc)
- Partner with Legal team to understand consumer laws and ensure our DX and content is compliant
As an experienced leader from an eCom background, you will have a strong passion on leading a team delivering CX strategies for your business.
You would also have:
- Extensive experience in SEO, UX, CRO and content
- Previous experience as a trusted business partner
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What's in it for you?
- Leading and contributing to the key element of BIG W Transformation journey
- An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
- Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!