|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of business transformation journey
- Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W X-ness
The BIG W X Team is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We partner across our eco system to fuel our digital transformation journey.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for our families.
An exciting opportunity to join the BIG W X Team as the Business Analyst that supports the Product Owner and broader delivery squad through the lifecycle of initiative delivery. This involves documenting business requirements and objectives; helping define to-be processes / business logic; supporting the analysis of options / trade-offs through the delivery cycle; ensuring that the end users of new capability effectively make use of these; and that there is visibility of progress towards target outcomes
Some other job responsibilities would include
- Act as the key interface between the users and the product manager / owner and squad gathering information, documenting processes, and confirm the final documents with business stakeholders and/or customers.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering improvement ideas, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documents.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Helping to facilitate the collaboration between squads and customer / business stakeholders.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
As an experienced business analyst from an eCom and retail background, you will have a strong passion on supporting your stakeholders to deliver consistent and quality outcomes that enhances our customer experiences.
You would also have:
- Experience as a BA in a large complex organization
- A strong track record in delivery quality outcomes
- Retail experience
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What's in it for you?
- Leading and contributing to the key element of BIG W Transformation journey
- An attractive remuneration package including base and super
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
- Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!