|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of business transformation journey
- Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W X-ness
The BIG W X Team is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We partner across our eco system to fuel our digital transformation journey.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for our families.
We have a great opportunity to come and join the BIG W X Team as the Digital Direct Marketing Manager. This is a 8-month secondment opportunity.
As part of the Digital team, this role is critical to support and drive site traffic, engagement & new customer growth through personalised and relevant below the line programs.
- Support the development of and drive the execution of digital direct marketing activities for Big W (online & instore). Includes the customer contact strategy, direct marketing campaigns, offer suite planning (targeted and mass) and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Achieve new customer growth targets through the development and execution of an always on below the line Partner Program
- Leverage customer and market insights, partner with the cross functional teams on the best approach for their Category Marketing Strategy.
- Develop and execute targeted offers through direct marketing channels in line with overall Marketing Plans, partnering with the Marketing Design and Production Team on creative.
- Partner with the Loyalty Marketing team to get a deeper understanding of customer segments engaging and converting new, existing and lapsed customers
- Support in the building of new and existing digital partnerships or direct marketing pools and initiatives that could increase customer loyalty and market share for BIG W.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following career experiences:
- Previous experience with lifecycle marketing and/or email marketing
- Experience reading and interpreting data to help drive commercial decisions
- Strong customer mindset, using the customer as the focal point for all decisions
- Refined judgment and influencing skills
If you meet a number of requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What's in it for you?
- Leading and contributing to the key element of BIG W Transformation journey
- An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
- Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!