|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of business transformation journey
- Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W X-ness
The BIG W X Team is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We partner across our eco system to fuel our digital transformation journey.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for our families.
This is a 18 month fixed term position
An exciting opportunity to join the BIG W X Team as the DX & Content Manager - Leisure & Toys. The role brings the BIG W digital offer to life through managing and producing digital-experiences that excites and inspires and solves and supports for our customers.
Some other job responsibilities would include
- Develop and implement a best in class digital experience strategy that offers the Big W customer easy to navigate & inspiring content
- Continuously adapt and improve the customer's digital experience, reviewing site performance and customer feedback and behaviour, looking for opportunities to increase sales and conversion rates at key customer touch points to suit individual customer needs
- Identify & Promote incremental changes to methods of interacting with customers online
- Partner with the wider Digital Team to understand their areas of focus and develop a digital experience approach that supports and delivers the customer a fully holistic experience.
- Partner with the Commercial Teams and their suppliers, as the Digital Experience SME, giving advice on the best practise approach for their Digital Category Strategy.
- Partner with the Marketing Brand Team and Marketing Design and Production Team to develop a digital content style guide that is aligned to overall BIG W Brand guidelines.
- Partner with Legal team to understand consumer laws in relation to website content and ensure any online content meets those requirements.
- Partner with our external agencies to improve our digital offering.
- Lead and develop an agile and collaborative team, that adapts to change and is focused on the customer.
- Weekly analysis of customer feedback and implementing plans to identify & focus on any potential areas of improvement
- Previous experience in a Digital Content team manager role for a large multichannel retail business
- Strong knowledge and experience in human centred design and digital marketing (e.g. UX, SEO, copywriting)
- Previous Experience as a known and trusted business partner in a fast paced environment
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What's in it for you?
- Leading and contributing to the key element of BIG W Transformation journey
- An attractive remuneration package including base and super
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
- Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!