The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for experienced Managers within the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) team in our Sydney and Melbourne offices to work in our Financial Services Operations practice.
As part of our FSRM team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll build valuable relationships across the industry, gain broad industry experience, and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
Across the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset management, we build a better working world by assisting clients enhance the management of risk. You’ll help them by providing strategy and implementation support. You’ll work across Australia’s leading financial institutions, in high-performing teams alongside risk management professionals, quantitative analysts, technologists, and former regulators. Together, you’ll help clients better assess and enhance the management of risk.
- Risk culture, conduct and compliance
- Financial crimes and AML advisory
- Credit, market and operational risk
- Enterprise risk management
- Regulation and prudential supervision
- Deliver projects to a high level of client satisfaction and within budget
- Build an understanding of our solutions, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists accordingly
- Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to enhance the management of risk
- Work with clients to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- Manage project teams of consultants
- 5 years’ experience in financial services consulting, either within a consulting firm or a major financial institution
- Proficient capability in one or more of our FSRM service offerings
- Experience supervising consultants and senior consultants
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and lots of energy and drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Graduate degree in finance, commerce, law, STEM or similar, with post-graduate qualifications or additional study viewed favourably