WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project life cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Operating on a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth, you will be responsible for the contracts advisory and administration functions for the project.
- Post award management of site based construction contracts
- Day to day administration including preparation and issuance of correspondence, site instructions and management of day works
- Preparing and issuing minutes of progress meetings with contractors
- Uploading and updating of information the Company’s Contract Management System
- Provide assistance and input into the review and assessment of contractor claims
- Processing contract variations, takeover documentation and completion certificates
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone with previous site based experience in a similar role who comes with prior contracts experience in a EPCM environment.
- Relevant experience in contracts / procurement field
- Good knowledge and experience in administering contractual policies, processes and procedures
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Relevant qualification (degree / certification) is a plus but not mandatory (provided experience is sufficient)
- Previous site based experience in a similar role mandatory, 2+ years preferred
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today