|Location:||Lane Cove West|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the NorthConnex Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our Incident Response and Maintenance Service team. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has built a trusted reputation on quality of service and work on a state-of-the-art tunnel.
We currently have an opportunity available for motivated and experienced Crew Members to join our Incident Response team. This role will play a key part in response works for the Civil/Structural assets and would suit individuals that would be able to adhere to a 4/4 roster.
- Demonstrated experience working in Incident Response teams across roads/ tunnels
- Tow Truck Licence as well as Competency ticket for the Operation of Truck Mounted Attenuator
- Ability to adhere to 4/4 roster and shift rotating work
- Experience in Implantation of Traffic Management Plans
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.