|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
What You'll Do
- Manages the successful implementation and on-going functionality of the Cisco Workplace in several APAC countries, taking a wholistic approach to the Employee Experience with the Workplace.
- Effectively and pro-actively manages and grows the client relationships at all levels with a focus on building strong and collaborative relationships at senior levels.
- Owns and leads in the collaborative approach to Partner teams with a focus on effective outcomes – leverage partner abilities in the execution of outcomes that enhance and support the Employee Experience.
- Be adept at communicating complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt an aligned point of view.
- Participates in the development of the Plan of Property and Metro Plan for sites / regions within responsibility – signs off to deliver as agreed.
- Accountable for on time delivery of projects and programs that impact the Client Experience
- Support physical integration of acquired companies as defined by the Mergers and Acquisitions team
- Financial accountability – held accountable within prescribed limits – Fiduciary role to manage funding. – Leads evaluations of options analysis to ensure optimized outcome for Cisco
- Integrates client feedback from employees, Cisco leadership and Service Providers into programs that bring positive outcomes to the workplace experience.
- Develop and leverage cross functional Cisco partnerships (as in IT, People & Communities, SSBR-Corporate Securities, Procurement) to deliver prescribed services and results that support the employee experience.
- Expert planning, analytics, decision making, influencing and negotiating skills at an executive level.
- Expected to operate with no supervision in a complex environment.
- Pro-actively partner with the Global Client Relationship Managers in WPR to align agreed upon strategies as well as ensure a local / global interlock.
Who You Are
- Equivalent with 15 to 20 years preferred Corporate Real Estate / Leadership experience
- Advanced knowledge of project / program management methodologies
- Interprets internal / external business challenges and recommends solutions that improve client outcomes and maintain fiduciary focus
- Ability to monitor industry and market trends and translate to Cisco’s benefit
- Team Building and Talent Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Financial Acumen
- Service Management
- Customer/ Client Lens
- Employee Experience
- Communication Skills
Why You’ll Love Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!