Last updated 17 minutes ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Join our growing team that is serious on pursuing one goal: Making our customer's experience awesome!
Here at Atlassian, we help teams turn ideas into reality with our extraordinary collaboration tools. If you love providing support in a fast paced and challenging environment and get a kick out of solving the deepest, gnarliest tech problems out there, then we'd love to speak with you!
You will work with product specialists and techies, both within Opsgenie and Statuspage to support our customer base.
More about you:
- You want to be a part of something big by helping customers customize and configure their Atlassian solution(s). You want to be the one to find that misconfiguration and to help customers understand how to get the most out of their Atlassian investment. If so, then this is the job for you.
- Still reading? Then we ask that you are experienced interacting with customers and the strong written and oral communication skills to back it up.
- You have familiarity with IT operations, Application Performance Monitoring, the Application Development lifecycle, internet technology and infrastructure concepts.
- You have a working understanding of the DevOps space and practical knowledge of the role of Integrations.
- You are comfortable using the command line.
- You have experience with AWS.
- You are a proficient scripter/coder.
- Really want to win us over? You can tell us about your experience using Opsgenie or Statuspage.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for resolving customer configuration issues and responding to customer questions.
- Ensure that customers have a positive experience using primarily Opsgenie and Statuspage, but also other Atlassian products.
- Understand customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, devise and implement workarounds to product bugs.
- Work with APIs, REST payloads, REST endpoints, Atlassian product Integrations and 3rd party products to make recommendations to resolve customer issues.
- You will become proficient in customizing and deploying OpsGenie specific extensions (Integrations, tools, etc.).
- You will provide ad-hoc guidance to customers, internal teams, Atlassian Partners and others regarding how to accurately implement Opsgenie and Statuspage
- You will also demo OpsGenie and Statuspage solutions to prospective and existing Atlassian customers.
- Periodically collaborate to develop and implement operational improvements. Also, you may be asked to travel (locally and worldwide) to represent Atlassian at events (Technical conferences, Meetups, etc.).
More about our team:
You’ll be talking with Global 2000 companies every day, working closely with our go to market teams to provide an Enterprise grade experience to our customers. We're a GSD globally distributed team, built on Atlassian's core values. If this mirrors how you want to work, then we are excited to have you join the team and help our company grow and change for the better.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.