|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day.
Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
This role is a fixed term contract position for an Account Manager with experience with Xplan. Perhaps you are an ex paraplanner, financial planner or practice manager?
This role is a relationship driven role where you will be responsible for engaging with our clients to ensure Iress is meeting their expectations through our software.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the client experience including service delivery from other departments to ensure consistent with client expectations.
- Responsible for new business activity, revenue retention, and growth from both new and existing clients.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of clients’ business, both strategically and operationally including their requirements and expectations of the software, translating these into tangible value and business solutions with the application of thought leadership.
- Required to effectively demonstrate Iress Wealth Management products and solutions as well as the placement of Iress WM products.
- Assist clients to ensure full utilisation and maximum value of Iress products.
- Undertake commercial negotiations and pricing reviews.
- Work closely together as a team, supporting each other on key client accounts
- Manage client complaints in an effective manner and deal with escalated issues
What you will need
- Proven strong client relationship management and influencing skills.
- Experience with XPLAN is essential
- Ability to achieve set revenue objectives for new business and cross-sell.
- Professional manner when dealing with clients underpinned with a strong service ethos.
- Knowledge of Iress’ software functionality and features and an aptitude for understanding their ongoing practical application in the wealth management sector.
- Well-developed Financial Planning technical and practice management knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and WM software industry trends.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
Why work with us
Casual dress, flexible work policy
Access to learning and development programs
3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
Global 36-hour hackathon
Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.