- 6 Month Limited Term Position
- Key customer facing role
- Coffs Harbour based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
Working closely with the Terminal/ Distribution Manager in Coff's Harbour, you'll be responsible for effective and safe multi-drop delivery runs of LPG products to Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural customers in the Grafton region. With a focus on safety and OH&S compliance, you will ensure that Origin is meeting needs of our customers across the region.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Safe delivery of LPG products to Domestic, Commercial customers
- General maintenance and cleaning duties in the terminal
- Loading and unloading of trucks and refilling gas cylinders
- Participation in safety activities including HSE meetings, observations, emergency response, incident reporting and audits.
- Ensuring customers are always treated with respect
- Ensure that scheduling touch PC's data is uploaded at the completion of each shift
- Undertake and complete daily / weekly / monthly checks of assigned delivery vehicles and complete appropriate checklists in accordance with Origin Energy Operational Procedures
- Assist in coordinating regular and timely servicing and repairs of assigned LPG delivery vehicles
IS THIS YOU?
To be considered for this role, you will be experienced working a logistics environment and hold the following licences:
- A Medium Rigid Licence is required for this role
- Operating in a multi drop distribution environment
- Experience adhering to health and safety requirements
- Motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Availability to complete Saturday deliveries as required
- Good customer service skills
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete a full medical, including drug and alcohol testing.
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Jack Betton - 03 9652 5219, quote Requisition ID: 77068
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.originenergy.com.au/about/careers