|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to get the job done
- Meet our customers’ equipment hire needs whilst managing multiple priorities
- This fast paced permanent role is located Hume, ACT.
A Sales Coordinator is a pivotal customer facing and sales focused role within our busy branches. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and providing equipment solutions to achieve a sale. In addition, whilst working with the branch team, this role coordinates the safe delivery/pick up of equipment to and from customer sites.
About your responsibilities:
- Contribute to Coates Hire Safety Fist – Zero Harm safety culture.
- Coordinate daily operations – equipment deliveries, transfers, pick-ups, repairs, changeovers & breakdowns.
- Identify & respond to customer needs via all communication platforms.
- Contribute to the achievement of team KPI’s – sales revenue, safety, customer loyalty etc.
- Complete a variety of branch administrative duties – generate hire schedules, invoicing etc.
As well as having amazing customer service skills and Can-Do, flexible attitude, you will ideally have:
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to go to the extra mile
- Problem solving skills & ability to manage multiple tasks in high pressure environment
- The ability to liaise with a diverse range of customers and team members.
- Attention to detail, can manage your time well and are organised
Maintaining customer relationships through trust, reliability and exceeding their expectations is vital in this role to ensure we are the first choice for customers. This can be difficult when time frames may be tight, compliance requirements are high and accurate documentation is crucial.
If you think you can handle the pace and enjoy customer service challenges that can be very rewarding, we welcome your application. You can make it happen.