|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to make a positive difference within an innovative and rapidly changing business
- Be a part of a highly engaged and collaborative team culture with a focus on continuous learning and development
- Based in our Bella Vista office with excellent facilities and employee benefits
At Woolworths Group, we have an exciting opportunity for an IT Auditor on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, your primary objective is to support the delivery of Internal Audit (IA) objectives, and conduct assurance engagements.
- Complete reviews which are factually accurate and risk-based in an efficient and effective manner;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk-based solutions to identified issues with various levels of management;
- Timely follow up of issues to ensure that they have been actioned by management, or reported to the Audit Committee;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements of IA’s own processes & tools;
- Contribute to the department's Rolling Audit Plan (RAP) where appropriate;
- Act as an ambassador for IA during assignments, whilst engaging with various levels of management to facilitate achievement of IA objectives;
- Keep abreast of (and share) knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Primary focus on completing audits in the 'IT & Projects' portfolio within the RAP;
- Actively contribute to / or work on other reviews on the RAP;
- Upskill the broader team in basic ITGC and related audit areas;
- Actively contribute to the 'IT & Projects' Audit plan; and
- Act as 'divisional champion' in the IT space.
- Practical and technical understanding of IT Audit, Project Assurance and Risk Management through 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Big 4 accounting firm experience required
- Bachelor degree in a Business related discipline;
- CISA required;
- Prince2 or PMBOK understanding;
- Ability to link business process and activity to IT risk implications;
- Ability to assess the design and control effectiveness of key systems;
- Understanding of best practice IT program management requirements;
- Knowledge of IT governance and control frameworks and ability to apply to audit topics in a pragmatic manner (Eg. COBIT, ITIL);
- Knowledge and pragmatic application of ITGC, IT Applications controls, and IT Security etc;
- Understanding of IT functions, processes and general architecture.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You