|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Fitter Machinist to join our busy Hydraulics Team in South Guildford. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the roster will be 5 on, 2 off from Monday to Friday – rotational 2 weeks of dayshift & 2 weeks of afternoon shift.
The successful applicant will salvage and repair components, machine and manufacturer replacement components and operate manual machinery. You will have a strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment.
What we offer:
- Work on state of the art mining equipment
- Join one of our Global Cat Dealerships
- Opportunity to expand your skillset across a variety of departments
- Safety first working culture
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Fitter / Machinist Trade Qualification
- Experience in component overhaul; hydraulic cylinders, pump drives & hydraulic pumps and Cylinder Disassembly & Assembly
- Dogging Ticket essential
- Forklift Ticket desirable
- Ability to diagnose and fault find with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to produce quality work from engineering drawings
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.