Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
The mission of the Solutions Architect is to enable customers to successfully implement and use Jira Align as part of their scaled agile solution.
Serving as part strategic consultant, part agile expert, and part implementation manager, you are responsible for analyzing a client’s current and aspirational development methodologies. You will map the Jira Align solution stack to the client’s needs, and successfully implement software to meet those needs. The end result is a raving fan who not only renews their license with Jira Align, but tells all of their friends about us too.
You will accomplish this through partnership with sales and sales engineering during the selling / demo / pilot process and through technical and strategic ownership of the account once a prospect has been closed. Solutions Architects also partner with product management and development teams to ensure the needs of customers in the field are met by future versions of the Jira Align platform.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Investigate, discover, and assess client pain points with scaling Agile
- Map client requirements to Jira Align capabilities and design solutions that re-enforces client’s desired scaled agile methodology.
- Analyze client’s current Agile Team Tools (or other portions of their solutions stack) and help enable tooling and process integration between Jira Align and target applications.
- As needed, work with sales engineering to engage prospects in a pilot of the platform, providing consulting, implementation, training, and end user support.
- Lead the JACES (Jira Align Customer Enablement and Success) Program, ensuring successful deployment, integration, and adoption into the client’s environment
- Provide stellar user training
- Work on the advancement of Jira Align's core platform through regular communication with product management, drafting product specs based on customer feedback, and documenting new use cases implemented within the product.
- Contribute to the team's thought leadership including representing Jira Align at Agile conferences, supplying to white papers, authoring blog posts, etc.
- Give to Jira Align's knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge-base articles, and more…
ON YOUR FIRST DAY, WE'LL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Significant experience in a consulting or client delivery role
- Worked with or within large scale development organizations that exposed you to the concepts and challenges of building software at scale (you were a portfolio manager, product manager, consultant, release train engineer, etc…)
- Hands-on experience working with development, agile, or systems tools (e.g. IBM, Rally, Atlassian, Clarity, VersionOne, etc…)
- Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
- Ability to approach each client engagement as a consultant, champion, coach, and project manager.
- Driven, dynamic individual who is passionate about making clients successful and creating a company that will change the way software is built.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and growing start-up environment where the process is fluid and creative, while driving unique solutions
More about our team
The Atlassian Solution Architect team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian strategic advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. SAs engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex agile transformation challenges, and help them deliver a solution to their business users. SAs are the trusted advisor whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of their Jira Align investment and attain their ideal solution. With Jira Align you will have direct impact on enterprise customers on the cutting edge of agile at scale transformations. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.