|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have opportunities available for experienced Asphalt Crew Members to join our highly experienced surfacing crew based in Maddington, WA . This role would be well suited to someone with a high regard for safety and quality.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt Industry
- Current HR Licence (desirable)
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Traffic controller's accreditation (desirable)
- Certificate II or III in Civil Construction, or Civil Engineering qualifications would be advantageous
- Competent in the operation of Asphalt equipment including Pavers, Screed, Rollers and Skid Steers
- A good attitude and strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Flexibility surrounding day and night shift work
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.