WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Technologies team provide comprehensive technology consulting, design, managed services, implementation, maintenance and operations capabilities to deliver significant, sustainable improvements to our client’s operations. The team work across a variety of projects from automation and optimisation, industrial communications, IP solutions, transport technology, remote operations and security, to name a few.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
ABOUT THE ROLE
With a strong pipeline of projects and growth we are now expanding our Technologies team and are looking for an experienced Senior Signalling Engineer.
This role is offered on an initial 12 months contract.
In your new role you will be;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Assuming responsibility for management of projects
- Involved in cost estimates, tender submissions, technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets
- Applying a deeper understanding of Engineering principles to devise and deliver practical and economical solutions to problems
- Preparing technical reports
- Effectively managing resources, including staff
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Science or Mathematics) or equivalent post graduate qualifications with experience in the rail or civil industry
- Experience planning and implementing system engineering programs for train control and railway signalling systems
- Skilled in preparing proposals and submissions to provide clients with desired functionality from concept, through the planning process to implementation
- Confident in leading all systems engineering activities for train control, railway signalling, condition monitoring and associated communications systems in compliance with the scope's requirements
- Previous exposure in reviewing product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!