|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer has a number of existing and upcoming rolling stock delivery and maintenance projects which requires senior engineers and senior designers who have recent experience in rollingstock design delivery projects. We are seeking people who have led small design teams or managed a number of people in the production of technical packages that achieve technical quality, time and cost outcomes. As a guideline we consider that these roles will require people with a minimum of 10 years’ project experience. Location is flexible between Sydney and Brisbane.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are seeking:
- Engineers with relevant tertiary qualifications (Electrical, Mechanical mechatronic and ICT engineering preferred);
- Designers with significant 3D CAD modelling experience;
- Significant tenure in senior roles within the Rail/Rollingstock Industry
- A fundamental understanding of engineering design, scheduling and planning
- Strong leadership qualities with experience managing various stakeholders and direct reports within the project
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a commitment to reach solutions and increase production;
- Effective planning, costing and organizational skills
- A non-negotiable attitude towards safety best practice and a comprehensive understanding of industry safety standards, systems and legislation
- And finally, a genuine commitment to creating a positive work environment and the enthusiasm to inspire and motivate your team
This opportunity offers you the chance to work in a dynamic and professional project environment whilst developing your career within a highly successful ASX listed organisation. At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people. We have opportunities arising in both QLD and NSW.
For more information, you may contact email@example.com however to be considered, you must submit your application via the ‘Apply Now’ channels – we do not accept resumes via email.