|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to business growth, our Pavement rehabilitation and stabilisation crew are looking to expand and bring on several Multi- skilled Operators on a permanent, full time basis.
- Traffic Management Ticket
- General Construction Induction card
- Operator Tickets (Skid Steer and Loader as minimum)
- HR Licence
- Experience with Stormwater Pipelining.
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Stability and a long term career with a leader in the industry
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.