|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to growth across the Transport Services Division, we are seeking Site Traffic Management Supervisors at all levels to support some exciting, high profile projects Auckland-wide. We are committed to upskilling and are looking to bring on board STMS 1 professionals who are keen and ready to step up to a STMS 2/3 P level.
We want motivated individuals who are committed to safe workplace practices to join our crew and help us make a difference. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the work site to achieve effective protection of people at, in and near the worksite.
Your day to day job tasks will include:
- Leading toolbox and closure briefings with crew whilst providing clear job details and expectations
- A strong knowledge of Temporary Traffic Management allowing you to follow and promote CoPTTM compliance
- Accurate and timely recording and documentation of activities undertaken for scheduled jobs
- Being responsible for the safe use of materials, supplies and equipment at all times
Along with a clean STMS Qualification and proven leadership experience with responsibility and accountability for staff and plant, you will also:
- Hold a Class 2 Full Drivers licence
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership strength with the ability to guide, coach, and empower others
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate a thorough understanding of Zero Harm practices
- Have a “Can do Safely” Attitude
- Be committed to upskilling with Downer
Perks of joining our team:
A role with Downer New Zealand can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment as well as;
- In house training to achieve your STMS 2/3 P qualification
- Job security and a rewarding hourly rate in a friendly and professional environment
- Full time hours guaranteed – minimum 40 hours per week with paid overtime and other benefits
- A real focus on a safe working environment including personal protective equipment being provided
- Training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
How to apply:
If this sounds like the job for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 569189 to apply. Alternately, drop your CV in to our Penrose depot today!
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful, applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.