|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer NZ is a leading provider of integrated services with major long term projects in play to enhance our thriving city. Our Penrose team has multiple Site Traffic Management Supervisor 2/3 positions available on a full time, permanent basis.
About the job
Exciting times are ahead as Downer is experiencing large growth across our Auckland network, picking up some major long term projects. As such, we are seeking multiple motivated individuals who are committed to safe workplace practices to join our crew and help us make a difference. We will consider Practicing and Non-practicing STMS tickets, training on offer for the right people. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the work site to achieve effective protection of people at, in and near the worksite.
Your day to day job tasks will include:
- Leading toolbox and closure briefings with crew whilst providing clear job details and expectations
- A strong knowledge of Temporary Traffic Management allowing you to follow and promote CoPTTM compliance
- Accurate and timely recording and documentation of activities undertaken for scheduled jobs
- Being responsible for the safe use of materials, supplies and equipment at all times
Along with a clean STMS Level 2/3 Practising / Non-Practicing Qualification and proven leadership experience with responsibility and accountability for staff and plant, you will also:
- Hold a Class 2 Full Drivers licence
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership strength with the ability to guide, coach, and empower others
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate a thorough understanding of Zero Harm practices
- Have a “Can do Safely” Attitude
- Be looking for long term career growth
Perks of joining our team:
A role with Downer New Zealand can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment as well as;
- Job security with Downer, a reliable industry leader that cares about its people
- Full time hours guaranteed – minimum 40 hours per week with rewarding pay rates, paid overtime and meal allowances
- A real focus on a safe working environment with full PPE gear provided along with tools of trade
- Access to a range of corporate benefits and partnered discounts across banking, construction, fitness and so much more!
How to apply:
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have a friend in mind, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 569189 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.