About the Role
We are currently looking for multiple Senior and Lead Business Analysts to join our Corporate Super within our MLC Wealth portfolio. These roles contribute to the successful management across the business value chain and driving deliverables end-to-end. These are contract positions, initially for a fixed term contract.
As a Senior or Lead Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis: Elicit, prioritise, validate, manage, and communicate business requirements through the project lifestyle
- Review and validate solution design and solution specifications against requirements
- Collaborate with testers to ensure full understanding of business requirements, risk-based test coverage and prompt defect resolution.
Our ideal team member would be an experienced Business Analyst with experience working in financial services particularly Corporate Super, Wealth Management or Group Insurance. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Practical understanding pf project delivery lifecycles, methodologies, and governance practices
- Domain knowledge of corporate super, pensions, and group insurance i.e. products, business processes, the regulatory environment, risk & compliance, and legal principles (essential)
- Business analysis certification (IIBA or PMI) or RG146 compliance
For over 130 years MLC has been providing its Wealth Management expertise to financially empower the lives of ordinary Australians to achieve their needs for today and goals for tomorrow.
From achieving our status as an award-winning business to doing our part to combat climate change to volunteering days in the communities we operate in, we are a Wealth company that cares.
If you want to be a part of our team that makes a real difference to people’s lives, then follow the link and apply today.
Due to the nature of our business you must have Australian or New Zealand Citizenship, or Permanent Residency.