|Location:||Esperance, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Storeperson to join our team in Kalgoorlie.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor you will be responsible for the accurate and efficient interpreting, picking, packing and despatch of customer parts orders with the primary objective of providing customers with the best service possible. You will also be required to Packing of parts in a safe and secure manner, Meeting customer delivery deadlines, ensuring parts are sent to the correct location and Perform tasks within accordance to current productivity levels
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
This position will be Residential only on 7 days on, 3 days off, 7 nights on, 4 days off roster – 12 hours per day
To be successful the following is required:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- Forklift Licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- experience using a computer-based inventory management system
- Highly developed attention to detail
- High risk work licence & dogging ticket highly regarded
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance available
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.