|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Enterprise Solution Architect - S4/HANA
IBM Global Business Services SAP Solution Architects serve as the conduit between businesses and technology. In general, they oversee all aspects of a systems design solution, including those that are targeted towards finance, Supplier relations, product life cycles and supply chains. Using their analytical and problem-solving skills, SAP Solution Architects craft adaptable, comprehensive solutions appropriate for each client. Converting large segments of a company's software can be a major undertaking, and SAP Solution Architects must respond by designing and implementing the solution in stages, to ensure a smooth transition.
As an experienced SAP consultant with IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions throughout scope, plan, design, build and test and have responsibility for systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success.
As a leader within our SAP Practice you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you’ll find your role will require you to combine and apply your strengths across both technical and business expertise.
As an IBM Global Business Services SAP Solutions Architect, you must have:
- Experience in leading a project from start to finish.
- An interdisciplinary background and industry knowledge necessary to work with a diverse range of organisations.
- Department of Defence experience
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- Must have Experience with S/4 HANA embedded or standalone TM & EWM, S/4 HANA 1909
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in the design, build, test and roll out of SAP S/4HANA Logistics solutions with specific. experience in Logistics Management
- Extensive experience of SAP TM/IM/EWM/LE/QMEWM/WM/LE Functional implementation experience and worked as team lead and solution architect
- Significant understanding of the integration points between the SAP Finance, Supply Chain, Maintenance and Logistics modules
- Significant understanding and experience in delivering Logistics Reporting from an SAP Logistics Solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish relationships with stakeholders across all areas of the business
We also require you to have:
- An ability to travel.
- Closely work with the Logistics business personnel to develop SAP aligned logistics requirements and processes
- Lead the development of a specific logistics solution architecture and implementation roadmap based on the SAP logistics suite of modules (Materials Management, Remote Logistics Management, Quality Management and integration with Inventory Management, and Extended Warehouse Management)
- Monitor, guide and support all aspects of the SAP Logistics solution, from design and configuration, testing, training, go-live and support
- Provide the company with SAP Logistics architectural quality assurance across all relevant projects within the SAP programme of work focused on the delivery of the client’s project
- Provide input int SAP Technical implementation initiatives
- Actively contribute to the transition lifecycle of projects into production
- Must have Integration experience SAP with non-SAP external systems (Supplier collaboration, 3PL, etc.) /internal legacy systems. Integration experience with SAP 3PL preferred.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and application of testing strategies, methodologies and has been responsible for executing unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Proven ability to translate business requirements, processes and designs into well documented system designs and preparation business process global template.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in SAP project methodology (Ascend and Activate).
- At least one SAP functional certification and Architect certification
- Perform as a SAP Solution architect role, design and implementation experience including at least 5 full end-to end project lifecycles, ideally in an international consulting environment.
- Broad SAP knowledge with direct experience in data migration and interface development in addition to functional consulting.
- Understanding of the SAP future roadmap in solution and products.
- Superior problem-solving skills with a client success focus.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to:
- Understand business requirements and perform scoping activities.
- Design end to end SAP solutions that meet the unique needs of each customer.
- Manage workstreams and teams of consultants to deliver the agreed scope at the agreed time.
- Work autonomously, managing a team to meet prescribed deadlines.
- Conduct FITGAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architects.
- Deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Contribute in a team-oriented environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.