|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Iress is continuing to hire for roles during Covid-19 with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually . Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day. Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
We're looking for a talented C Engineer to join our busy Superannuation space.You will play a critical role in a large, greenfield initiative to overhaul our flagship Super Annuation product – Acurity. As an expert on C within our core, backend team you’ll proactively contribute to improvements in the product, our development environment and processes.This is an end to end development role from liaising with Business Analysts to clarify requirements to implementation and testing.
What you will be doing
- Identifying improvement in our product or processes
- Provide Support to clients
- Designing user applications
- Bringing your passion for development in C
- End to end SDLC
- Work collaboratively within a cross functional, agile team
What you will need
- Commercial C experience (5+ years)
- Commercial experience programming Microsoft SQL (5+ years)
- Experience with unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- Superannuation experience would be great!
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skill and high attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies as required
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal staff and clients
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated to meet deadlines.
Why work with us
- Competitive remuneration
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
- Subsidised Myki
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.