|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Description This is a techno-functional role where the Pega Business Process Architect leads one or more than one module of Pega project from the business analysis and business architecture aspects. Pega Business Process Architect participates and leads requirement gathering, conducting DCO workshops etc. for the project. The role may also be extended to Project lead and may involve managing a small team of business and system architects (can vary from 2to 10 people team) in a global delivery model setup. The role should ideally have Pega CBA certification as well other certifications such as Pega CDA, CSA etc.
- Should have around 7+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 4 years of Pega experience
- Good experience of generation of application profiles & application documentation wizards in Pega.
- Strong underlying understanding of Pega technologies.
- Should have experience in Process re-engineering & process modelling.
- Pega Certified Business Architect is a must About Accenture Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.